2009年8月21日金曜日

Guin Saga Vol.128


This is the latest volume of Guin Saga, entitled “Secrets behind the Sacred Shrine”.

Chief of Staff Yona of the Parros kingdom travels to Yaga, the holy land of the Miroku religion. He is secretly investigating the religious community. Yona discovers the people of Yaga are brainwashed as though they are puppets on wires. The magus assigned to protecting Yona is burned in a magic fire. To make matters worse, the community is enforcing a law making it illegal to leave Yaga once they enter.


I really want to know the future of Istavan’s sons! I think I need to wait about 100 volumes, but there isn’t any information about the new author continuing the series. (The original author, Kaoru Kurimoto, died in May.) Istavan has two sons: he has never seen one of them. I’m dying to know if they will lead their countries to war with each other in the future!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guin_Saga
Koir, snbzk and ANegative, thank you for correcting my English!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know how you feel! I love to be engrossed in a good book, but when it comes to an end I have a mourning period!

    I remember the series "Foundation" by Isaac Asimov. This was an epic series, one of my favourite, covering around 500 years of galactic history. Isaac Asimov passed away in 1992 and there were no more books. He wrote many other great books, though, and so there are others for me to read!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_series

    返信削除