2009年12月30日水曜日

Book: Guin Saga Vol.130


This is the final volume of Guin Saga, entitled “A Fathomless Future”.


I’ve read 130 volumes of this story, and the final book doesn’t have an ending because the author died before she finished it. Even so, the story seems to continue.

Valerius, the chancellor of Parros kingdom, says in the book; “The Middle Land may be about to go into very difficult times.”

There is a lot of foreshadowing. I really want to read the rest of the story, but I can’t.

Will Istavan be able to meet his son? Will the son have family troubles with his half-brother? Will he inherit Istavan’s kingdom in the future? What will happen to Rosalie? What about Rinda? Who will be the heir of Guin’s kingdom? What will happen to Octavia? Above all, what is Guin’s real identity? Where is he from!?

The story suddenly ended in the middle of the story. Do I have to imagine the rest of it by myself?



Thank you.



Koir, thanks as always.

1 件のコメント: