2011年3月21日月曜日

Ten days after the Massive Earthquakes in Japan.


Ten days have passed.



The sense of distrust for the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) seems to be increasing among people. There seem to be some reasons for this. One of them is that most operators in the nuclear power plant left the worksite just after the earthquake occurred, and the rest tried to mend the plant, but they were short of staff. Some people say this is why the situation got worse. The second reason is that the Company does not tell when blackouts start, and it disturbed the railway service. There was kind of panic in many stations for a few days. TEPCO is battering Japanese economy.


Now, there is a rumour that says the company housing of TEPCO doesn’t have a blackout. That means that most people have a hard time with the blackouts, but TEPCO employees don’t. I don’t know if this rumour is true.


I met one of my friends today. She said she hasn’t had a blackout yet. And she also said she lives in front of TEPCO’s company housing. She and I live in the same city.



Thank you.



JamboP26, thanks for correcting.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Yuri-san.
    I'm glad that you and your family are well.
    I was shocked, when I heard the news and see what happens in Japan.I'm not religious,but now I pray every day for Japan.I hope there will not be any trouble, and we be well.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. I am very sorry when I see what is happening in Japan. This is an important country and its government treats its people badly. I wish you strength and happiness.

    返信削除